- 7 piece band, very versatile and well presented, available for weddings, corporate functions and parties
- Covering London and the South of England
- We supply our own PA and lighting
- We have a full liability insurance
- All equipment is certified PAT tested
- We can provide additional ambient or dance music between live sets
- Competitive pricing, all events individually quoted on
Don’t Ask’s extensive repertoire spans several different styles and genres of music playing Soul, R&B with a dash of Funk thrown in the mix. Every performance will have specially tailored set lists to suit the event and invited guests. Formed originally in 1996, we are ideal for weddings, corporate functions and parties. Don’t Ask have their own distinctive musical style, playing songs by contemporary artists such as Duffy, Simply Red, Amy Winehouse, the Kings of Leon, Stevie Wonder, K D Lang as well as classics by The Temptations, The Beatles and The Rolling Stones (click on MUSIC button to hear). Flexibility is the key to the band’s popularity.
Typically our gigs have ranged from a major “Year End” corporate function at “The Swan Theatre” in High Wycombe featuring the full 12 piece line up, to a Formula 3 Championship party and the annual Hickstead Showjumping open air concert. Popular at Weddings, and birthday celebrations, the band have also performed at The Cowes Yacht Haven on the Isle of Wight for the BAE Systems Xmas party. The band has also played at The Mayor of Croydon’s Annual Ball at The Hilton in Croydon. Other significant gigs have been The Police Federation’s Annual Conference party held at The Norfolk Royale Hotel in Bournemouth.